This website is dedicated to help professionals in the Middle East interested in Meeting and NetWorking together.
The Jeddah LinkedIn & Social NetWorking event is an open event for LinkedIn members and those that would like to learn about LinkedIn in Jeddah.
Where: Jeddah Charity Blood Bank, The Auditorium Room - Lev 2
Al-Battarjee St of Prince Sultan St, Al-Zahra, Jeddah (check the map)
You can read many books about success but that can never be the same as listening to the golden shortcuts from one of the most successful men in Saudi Arabia.
LinkedIn is a great tool for networking and for business. Online Social networking is a concept that has boomed in the west, yet not many in the middle east know much about it or best utilize it.
It is fun and a great way to meet and get introduced to other business men face-face.
Some facts about LinkedIn:
· LinkedIn has over 70 million members in over 200 countries. (as of May 2010)
· Executives from all Fortune 500 companies are LinkedIn members.
· LinkedIn has appeared in over 300 times in some of the most popular articles such as Business Insider, CNET, CNN , Forbes, Fortune Magazine, Inc. Magazine, PC World, The New York Times, TIME Magazine, USA Today.
· Below is a list of some very famous people who use linkedin or at least have profiles setup for them on it:
· +709,000 CEO's Worldwide are using LinkedIn (as of July 2010), including +1,000 CEO’s in KSA.
· +137,000 in the Middle East are using LinkedIn (as of July 2010), including +40,000 in UAE and +21,000 in KSA.
Please make sure that you have followed the procedure shown above regarding how to RSVP through LinkedIn Events, Fill in the Registration Form
and Join the Jeddah NetWork Group.
You may also like to:
Other LinkedIn Groups: | Egypt NetWork | Australia NetWork
SAP NetWork GLOBAL (+37,500) | SAP NetWork Middle East | SAP NetWork Saudi Arabia | SAP NetWork Egypt | SAP NetWork Australia
Linked FANS | Executives & Business Leaders NetWork | AMEEN